1) We will develop and offer services and products that are useful for society while recognizing the diversifying needs of consumers and customers.
2) We will ensure that our services and products meet the safety and quality level.
3) We will offer appropriate information regarding our services and products to consumers and customers.
4) We will respond in good faith to questions, etc. from consumers and customers.
5) We will protect the personal/customer information appropriately, in accordance with our provisions for protecting personal information.
Protecting the Intellectual Properties
Disclosure of Corporate Information
1) We will offer accurate information to shareholders, investors, and others and promote communication with them through shareholders’ meetings and investor relations (IR) activities.
2) We will comply with the laws and regulations regarding the prevention of insider trading in accordance with our provisions for insider information management.
3) We will disclose timely and appropriate information to stakeholders through public relations etc.
Respect for Human Rights
1) We will promote good work-life balance and produce a personnel and treatment system that enables diverse human resources to work with us.
2) We will eliminate discrimination in employment and treatment, and work towards equal employment opportunities.
3) We will prevent accidents at workplaces and support the employees’ health promotion.
4) To respect the individuality of our employees and provide support so that they can develop their career and potential abilities.
5) We will engage ourselves in dialogues and discussions, in good faith, with our employees directly or with the representatives of the employees.
6) We will strictly forbid child labor and forced labor.
Address Anti Social Forces
International Business Operation
1) Directors demonstrate maximum leadership to clarify our “Vision”.
2) Directors express the basic stance of the "Vision" and "Mission Statement" outside the company and disclose information on any specific initiatives.
3) Directors promote company-wide efforts for corporate ethics.