The ranking is provided by Institutional Investor, a leading international business-to-business publisher. 349 investors and portfolio managers and analysts from 189 voter firms participated in this survey, nominating a total of 490 companies across 24 sectors. 61 of those companies were granted the coveted Most Honored Company recognition by ranking in two or more of these categories.
With an attempt to further improve our IR activities, we are continually striving to increase CyberAgent's corporate value.
· Most Honored Company – Gaming, Internet & Software sector - Second place
· Best CEOs - Third place (Combined) - Susumu Fujita
· Best CFOs - Third place (Combined), First place (Buy-side) - Go Nakayama
· Best IR Professionals - First place (Combined), Second place (Buy-side) – Sonoko Miyakawa
· Best IR Programs - First place (Combined), Second place (Buy-side)
· Best IR Team - Second place (Combined), First place (Buy-side)
· Best ESG - Second place (Combined)
The best CEO’s score is calibrated on their credibility, leadership, and quality of communication. The best CFO is determined by the added scores given to the CFO’s ability in capital allocation, financial stewardship, and quality of communication. In awarding companies, the best IR Programs, investors assessed based on three broad categories of disclosure, ESG, and overall services & communications.