Feature restrictions for underage users
Communication function with 18 and older users is disabled.
Small messages(message function) is disabled.
Excluded from search results of profiles.
Sets maximum of payment ¥10,000 for a month on Ameba platform.
24/7/365 monitoring system
We operate a stringent 24/7/365 services monitoring system to detect and eliminate any users who use the service for malicious purposes.
We have also introduced a user reporting system, and promptly investigate anytime we receive reports of suspicious users. If we find that a user is in violation of our terms of service we take immediate action that includes issuing a warning or canceling the user's account.
Implementation of human monitoring
[Visual monitoring by full-time administrators]
1. Contents of messages exchanged between users
2. Contents of postings detected by the system for possible rule violations
3. Contents of postings that have been reported
4. All images and videos posted
5. If an inappropriate posting has been confirmed as a result of human monitoring patrols within the service, the contents of posting will be deleted. The user will be warned and may be removed.
Ameba, ABEMA, Pigg Party, 755, Tapple, etc.
Implementation of monitoring system
[System functions to prevent inappropriate posting]
6. The posting word check function (blocks inappropriate postings in advance)
7. Consecutive posting filter (blocks spam and other forms of harassment)
8. Bayesian filtering (learns what postings are inappropriate and blocks them automatically)
Ameba, 755, etc.
Age verification with government issued ID
Examples of acceptable ID include a Driver's License, National Health Insurance Card, Employees' Health Insurance Card, Mutual Aid Association Card, Pension Handbook, Passport, Alien Registration Certificate etc.
A monitoring system that ensures reliable delivery
Also, in the event of a disaster or emergency, we strive to continually deliver reliable content to fulfill our role as a modern information infrastructure in the era of the internet.
Consultation service for cast members of shows
1. Report the harassment to the consultation service.
2. Cooperation with law offices.
e.g. Identify the slanderers by collecting and examining the damages and evidence, requesting disclosure in accordance with the Provider Liability Limitation Act, and identifying the harassers.
If necessary, we will report the damage to the police and carry out legal proceedings.