2) The publication of articles for information provision cannot be forced.
3) When articles are published, instructions cannot be given concerning the means of communication for published articles.
4) When articles are published, it is not permitted to conduct advance confirmation or modification of the contents of published articles.
5) It is not permitted to exclude competition.
6) A detailed publication time and date cannot be specified.
7) A clear statement of the relationship with the company within the contents of the blog is a necessary condition.
8) It is prohibited to conduct acts of falsification within blog articles.
Initiatives to protect the interests of blog readers
Penalty provisions and countermeasures
When a blogger posts an article that is in violation of CyberAgent's guidelines for Ameba Celebrity and Star Blogs, CyberAgent will first warn the blogger. If no improvements are seen, CyberAgent will conduct penalties such as the deletion of the blog article, deletion from the official blog, or account suspension.
Establishment of countermeasures in response to dishonest businesses
For companies that introduce company information and product directly to celebrity bloggers without going through CyberAgent, if it is determined that there is the risk of damage being caused to the interest of readers, for example if there is no clear statement of the relationship with the company within the contents of the blog or the blog contains contents on illegal products or services, CyberAgent will first warn the company. If no improvements are seen and there is malicious intent, as a countermeasure the system will be made to block access to the service and website of the applicable company.